Thursday, May 6, 2010

Our Greatest Comfort


Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
~ Philippians 4:6-7


It amazes me how much God loves us.

4 comments:

  1. Funny how that "be anxious for nothing" literally means being anxious for NOTHING!

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and peaceful photo. Perfect for this verse...one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree what a perfect photo for this verse. (What a perfect verse for us all) The sepia tone and the composition with the bird very nice work. If I do say photography may also be one of your many talents.

    Looks like Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.

    I love you, too, Lindsey.

    Don, it's Venice Beach. Thanks, I love photography and the ability to capture moments and scenes that will never be again.

    ReplyDelete